Here is a brief explanation of the bot's keywords when reporting spam in #wikia-spam:
- XRM: IP creates a page where the title is very similar to the summary.
- URL: User created new page with a URL similar to their username.
- THR: User with editcount lower than 3 posted a link on their own wall.
- COI: User created a wiki whose name or URL is similar to their username.
- WUR: User inserted a URL on a new wiki in less than 1 hour after creation.
- DUR: Same as URL but for Discussions.
- FLT: User matched a title, summary, content or URL blacklist.
Here is the full explanation:
XRM | 126.96.36.199 | https://community.fandom.com/?oldid=312312312321
- XRM hits when an IP creates a new page where the title is equal to the summary they've entered. This is a very common type of spam.
URL (88%) | Rappy 4187 | https://community.fandom.com/?oldid=312312312321 | rappy4187.com
DUR (88%) | Rappy 4187 | https://community.fandom.com/d/p/3267505699160070043 | rappy4187.com
- URL hits when a user creates a new page and inserted a link that is similar to their username. DUR is the same as URL, but for Discussions.
THR | Rappy 4187 | https://community.fandom.com/?oldid=312312312321 | rappy4187.com
- THR hits when a user under 3 edits added a new link on their own message wall.
COI (88%) | Rappy 4187 | https://rappy4187.fandom.com/ COI (88%) | Rappy 4187 | https://hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.fandom.com/ | Rappy 4187 Wiki
- COI hits when a user created a wiki, where the title OR URL is similar to their username.
WUR | Rappy 4187 | https://rappy4187.fandom.com/?oldid=312312312321/
- WUR hits when a new link has been inserted on a brand new wiki within an hour.
FLT | Rappy 4187 | https://community.fandom.com/?oldid=312312312321 | rappy (content, #234) | rappy (summary, #235) | rappy (title, #236)
- FLT relies on the thousand of filters the bot has in his memory to check various composants when editing, commonly a the bot will check if a new page matches an URL filter, summary, title or content filter.
All commands are for voiced users only.
Note: Please refer to this document if creating regex filters.
You need to convert these:
\s= A space
|!check index||-||Checks a FLT filter by passing the filter number||!check 444|
|!test text||-||Checks if the text entered matches any FLT filter.||!test watch full movie today|
|!add target text||title, summary, content, hitword||Adds a FLT filter. Use with caution! Can be text-only or include case insensitive regex||!add content watch.*online|
|!wl target user||add, rmv, check||Adds or removes a user to the whitelist. Can also check if a user is on the whitelist.||!wl add Rappy 4187|
|!rmv index||-||VSTF ONLY - Removes a FLT filter||!rmv 444|