You can use this page to leave reports of bad vandalism on wikis that have no admins to clean things up, or in cases of cross-wiki vandalism. When reporting vandalism, please include a link to the Wiki as well as a link to the vandal's contributions page.
|VSTF does not do CheckUser requests. Please contact Fandom Staff instead.|
AgunkoTV at Наруто Вики
- Since the user already stopped, I'd leave this to the local admin.-- 16:27, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 at The InBESTigators Wiki
- I can't confirm their edits as vandalism.-- 16:30, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
Digimonking at Community Central
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: Problematic health suggestions (https://community.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Digimonking/I_think_peoples_should_not_wear_face_mask).
- Signature: -- AzureKesil (talk) 15:06, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
- This should be escalated to the local admins and not the vstf. This is not vandalism.-- 15:27, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
What's About HeartPuff aka. Rin from Twitter?! at Powerpuff Girls Wiki
AliJad1137YT at Terrible Tubers Archive Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: this user has been vandalizing pages on that wiki, on https://terrible-tubers-archives.fandom.com/wiki/KonekoKitten?diff=prev&oldid=407 he removed all the content of a page and put "delete this page please" and gave no reason of to why to delete it. he most likley did it due to him having a different opinion, he once tried adopting the wiki, and he possibly tried adopting it just so he could delete that page.
- Signature: -- A user who is a user (talk) 20:59, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
A user who is a user (talk) 03:37, May 22, 2020 (UTC) Can you please explain what local admins mean? and if it means admins on that wiki then know that the only admin on the wiki who is the founder has not been active in weeks. so he wont be able to ban the vandel, also the vandel might be a sock of a user named doctordrag25 who was also vandalizing the same page.