You can use this page to leave reports of bad vandalism on wikis that have no admins to clean things up, or in cases of cross-wiki vandalism. When reporting vandalism, please include a link to the Wiki as well as a link to the vandal's contributions page.
|VSTF does not do CheckUser requests. Please contact Fandom Staff instead.|
Fatness_Furkus_F**k at Kiddie's Towers of Hell Wiki
- Admin decided not to block the user.-- 07:33, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
Pewdiepide at SuperMarioLogan Wiki
- Please report this user to Fandom staff and not to the VSTF.-- 07:40, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
https://abcforkids.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199 at ABC For Kids Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: Vandalism. This user is adding incorrect information on the 0-9 Series page. I worked very hard last night to make sure the information was 100% correct, then this user thinks it's funny to added incorrect information
- Signature: -- LeBeaglelution (talk) 08:26, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Content-related issues like these are sadly not something the VSTF can readily intervene in, as I cannot discern the validity of either claim due to not being familiar with the subject. As such, please report this to the local admin or in their absence, you can look into adopting the wiki if you meet the requirements. Lady Lostris / 15:07, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
Jahmierebullard at Pokémon Wiki
- Wiki: (admins)
- Reason: Annoying spammer that always writes in all caps, despite being asked very nicely by an admin to stop. He's been blocked numerous times for insubordination, but he won't listen no matter how many times he gets blocked. As an example of his "content," he likes to "promote" and advertise the Pokémon anime, making spammy blogs with titles such as "DISNEY PROMO: POKEMON THE SERIES SEASON 01!"
- Signature: -- Harper192812 (talk) 13:45, April 9, 2020 (UTC)